Thursday, June 15, 2017

Kucharik Wool - Made in California...

Kucharik has been making affordable long lasting wool jerseys for decades and they're made in California (not just "designed in California"). Mama Wuleur made me toss out my long sleeve last year and I was told I might want to think about replacing my short sleeve from the late 90's. I took possession of a beautiful royal blue top today and they fit and feel perfectly and they're only 59 bucks! I went with the full zip and will inevitably sew on a custom patch or two. For the record, the pockets are like a hobbit bag as they seem to magically expand to hold just about everything. Let's see if this one lasts almost 20 years and over 100,000 miles.


59 dollar wool happiness



this guy has kept me warm, cool, and happy for 20 years and counting

No comments:

Post a Comment