Monday, July 29, 2013

On the road with Steel WÜleur Eric Highlander

Hey Jake, 

First I need to say I sure do miss the Steel Wul rides, I will have to get my fill durning the winter time. This summer has been a whirl wind of great times, hot weather, high elevation, long drives, beautiful bike rides and amzing people. I have been to Denver, Evergreen, Durango, Fruita, Grand Junction, Fort Collins, Moab, Salt lake City, Park City, Bend, Hood River, and Portland. 
You will enjoy this little story, I was in Durango for about 6 days with the east coast demo team and we were hanging out in the front yard of some friends house after a ride drinking beer and who walks by in black jeans, a t-shirt , and tennis shoes carrying a tennis racket? Bob Roll! Turns out he lives down the street from where we were staying. Who would of thought he was a tennis player? 
I have attached some photos to the email, just wanted to show some of the things I have seen so far. Everyday I feel beyond lucky to be doing what I'm doing within and industry that I love . 
I hope everyone is doing well and that the fire season for you is not to crazy. 

Cheers, 

Eric



Headed to Durango outside of Red Mountain Pass

Hermosa Creek Trail Durango


Kokopelli Trail Moab

Life of a Demo Driver

With 732 mile sectors, here is a little tribute to Highlander.




No comments:

Post a Comment