Thursday, March 15, 2012

Post-Pedal Neuro Synaptic Recal


I am going to name this one 633K (thats how many feet the ride was)

A neuron (play /ˈnjʊərɒn/ NEWR-on; also known as a neurone or nerve cell) is an electrically excitable cell that processes and transmits information by electrical and chemical signaling.

Have you ever had one of those rides that just sticks with you for days, weeks, months? You know the kind I am thinking of - the ones that you can recall upon which put a huge smile on your face. Well I had one of those recently and for some reason I felt inspired to retrace my entire ride with my eyes shut using a ball point pen and some scratch paper. It was strangely satisfying to retrace every road, turn, and hill blindly from memory. I sat down and taped a few sheets of paper together, closed my eyes and relived the ride again. If you have a favorite ride hidden in your hippocampos somewhere please share it with us.


Remember- Ion Channels and Adenosine triphosphate keeps us pedaling our bikes


ATP

No comments:

Post a Comment