Saturday, March 5, 2011

Pre-Ride Calorie Intake

Thank you Caletti's for my pre-ride Birthday treat!

My mom made me the most amazing cheese cake this afternoon from a family recipe from our relatives in San Giovanni, Italy (it was epic after 6 hours of riding)!

She had an Italian story from San Giovanni translated into English for
me:

"Something we used to do in my town just to have fun. Nothing extra
special to have fun- you just need your health and if you have your
health and a pair of shoes you can travel the world accompanied by
yourself and to make life sweeter just sing a song- when you sing a
flower will bloom in your heart and when the sun goes down for the
night continue to sing even if your voice is small and off tune- your
heart will feel like a great singer."

Super Dave and Tyson earned "Beast" status today finishing with Bonny Doon.

No comments:

Post a Comment