Monday, August 15, 2011

1990's Steel Wül Trivia



Question:

Name all four of these guys!

Answer:

Jeff Evenshine, Bobby J., Lance, & George

Bonus Trivia: Jeff won the Junior Worlds Road Race in Colorado Springs (Garden of the Gods) in 1991 with the help of Freddy Rodriguez. Like a good champion, Jeff paid him back by giving him the 1991 National Road Race in San Antonio, Texas. Jeff quit racing after years of success and joined the Military. It was so hot that day in San Antonio that it was all I could do to finish the race. I was so discouraged after the race and I will never forget what Kev McGill told me. He said, "remember you did not go there for this year, you went there for next year". That was really good advice and my next National Road Race went much better. Rodriguez won with duct tape on his shoes.

2 comments: