Friday, May 6, 2011

Steel Wül You Find it # 4 has been Found!

Message:

Hi Jake,
I found it! I'd been thinking of riding up there for a while.
Every time I'd gone down Old San Jose and by Stetson I thought hmm...
what's that like?
So I figured it out from the hat clue.
I came up Eureka, Highland, up and over Skyland, and down Stetson.
15377 is not obvious from the road.
(Special bonus reconstructed former sign image for added verification.)
Thanks,
-Peter Flanders


Peter,
First of all, you have the all time greatest last name for a road
cyclist and congrats for finding the Hotel California. I look forward
to meeting you and issuing you a Steel Wül Mussette Bag. You just
raised the bar for the Wilson family because they are very good at
finding these little gems. Steel Wül you find it # 5 will be posted
soon. Thanks for participating and happy hunting!!

Note: Steel Wül you find it #3 has yet to be found.

Jake & Jess

2 comments:

  1. Kudo's Mr. Flanders, that was my plan for tomorrow. Now I will have to look for #3.

    Jake - No "Steel Wul You Find it" from Mariposa:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing from Mariposa, that would be to easy for the Jedi Master Wilson.

    ReplyDelete