Thursday, August 15, 2013

Blessings to My Wüleur Brethren

For those of you who don't know, I had a pretty real and traumatic skirt of major injury or dare I say, death on Monday. I had a collision with a car turning onto Smith Grade off of Empire at speed. Amazingly I came away with minor injuries. This is one of those a half second difference could have delivered a very different outcome. I am very lucky.

So, once I gather myself, who do I call amidst fire engine, paramedics and CHP, of course, Jake. He's there ASAP and steers the ship, get's me home, gets me some food and injury care shit - basically is the saint he is. Thank you so much my friend!

Then there's the issue of insurance questions and such. Who do I call for guidance, duh, Tyson Wiles. Thank you so much for your coaching and being available for whatever needs I may have.

From incident, my wrist was in question, so who steps up here? None other than The Gren, who comes and visits me in full scrubs in between procedures. Really? He insisted I get X-Rays, and sure enough, hairline fracture - could have overlooked.

The point here is, upon this super spooky and scary incident, I had very good and special friends (wüleurs) to call upon for assistance. This is a fine example of the extension of this family in a real life scenario.

I can't thank you all enough.

- Apple

No comments:

Post a Comment