Wednesday, March 6, 2013

"I'm four days of Dunkirk!" - WÜleurisms




  • Does this frame look carbon on me?
  • I think this road goes through…
  • Hurry up and hop the gate…
  • There is only one dog and he’s pretty friendly- I think...
  • Dave, you’re only hurting your friends back here
  • I am 6% sure that this flattens out eventually
  • It’s just around the corner…
  • Does this have Nutela in it?
  • We are almost there..
  • That’s the last of the climbing..
  • Tell them you are with me
  • Are the Giro guys meeting us?
  • Between you and me, there are 3 more climbs
  • Tell them we are looking for Mark Hunsbedt 
  • Tell them we’re lost..
  • Act like we don’t speak English
  • Tell him that his pot plants are still there…
  • This ride is over..
  • I believe Shap owns this route
  • Let’s get some tacos..
  • I think Shap owns this one also
  • I think that guy was waving at us, or not – maybe we should pick it up a bit
  • I road this when I was 16 and I don’t remember it being this steep
  • Does anyone have anymore duct tape?
  • Whatever you do don’t look back
  • Is that a gun show at the Junction Bar?
  • If I'm not out in 5 min - just leave without me
  • This is steep, but at least it’s really hot out
  • Don’t worry it eventually turns to dirt..
  • Just take the derailer completely off...
  • How many tubes does the group have left?
  • Don't worry, I think the county has an easement here.. 
  • Just take the spoke and wrap it around another one...
  • You can almost see the top from here- I think that’s the top
  • Is this a Stage Road?
  • Just pull the cable all the way out and use your little ring..
  • I think Steinbeck drove his truck on this road
  • Don’t drink that water
  • Ask that guy if this goes through
  • Did that sign really say 90 miles to Hearst Castle? Did I say 150 - I meant 190.
  • Don't drink that water either
  • I will trade you that snickers for this slim jim
  • OK…Ask that guy if it used to go through
  • Who is caring the megalodon tooth?
  • Tell him I’m a Cabela’s Reps on a photo shoot
  • Is there going to be hot chocolate on this Boogie?
  • How many root beers do we have left?
  • I don’t know…Maybe he crashed
  • Did my dad miss the turn or are we going really fast?
  • Let’s pray we don’t flat on this section
  • Hold on guys…I broke my bars again
  • Is that guy on 23c tires?
  • I thought we said silky..
  • I thought we said gentlemen’s pace..
  • I got dropped by Paul Willerton right around here
  • I got dropped by Paul Willerton right here also...and over there
  • I’m 4 days of Dunkirk and nursing a saddle sore..
  • Should I get one or six of these for Dougie?
  • How many folks do we have today?
  • Hold on... let me find a nice stick
  • I didn't see a sign, did you see the sign?
  • Does this jersey look plastic on me?
  • Are we stopping for food?
  • What is your definition of "through"?
  • We better be stopping for food!
  • When are we stopping for food?
  • Let's stop at that bakery.
  • Can I get one in a bag to go?
  • Are you guys gonna eat anything?



"If this road doesn't go through, its a damn shame!"



No comments:

Post a Comment